Blackburn Men's Soccer tied with St. Louis Pharmacy in a two hour, 37 minute match that took place on September 10th, 2019, at Blackburn College in Carlinville, Illinois. The match went into both overtime periods, and ended with a final score of 0-0. With sunny and humid conditions, both teams struggled to keep momentum alive on either side of the ball.
- Five total yellow cards were issued. Four were against St. Louis Pharmacy, and one was against Blackburn.
- A red card was issued to the goalkeeper for St. Louis Pharmacy, Ethan Haege. He left the game at the 51 minute mark.
- Combined, St. Louis Pharmacy goalkeepers Haega and backup Nedzad Idrizovic had three saves.
- Blackburn goalkeeper Chase Fielder had twelve saves.
- St. Louis Pharmacy outshot the Beavers 25-7.
- Beavers forward Jayden Serafini nearly ended the game in the second overtime period, but his shot went off the post.
- Defensively, both teams stood their ground throughout the game.
With the result of this game, Blackburn now has a record of 1-3-1. They will have ten days of rest before their next matchup, which will be against the Bluffton College Beavers. The game will take place on September 20th, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. at Blackburn College in Carlinville, Illinois.