Blackburn hosted the Spalding University Golden Eagles for a SLIAC Conference matchup, that took place on October 25th, 2019, at 5:00 p.m. The Golden Eagles took the match by a score of 3-0.
- Spalding's offense accounted for 123 total attacks, led by Savannah Kruse, who had 35 attacks. She tallied twelve kills.
- Sarah Richards and Gabby Ellis each had three service aces for Spalding.
- Defensively, the Golden Eagles had four blocks, and 57 digs. Cassie Jones accounted for three solo blocks.
- Kasey Bean led the Beavers with 25 total attacks. She had eight kills, and the Beavers had 114 total attacks.
- Kendall Burleyson had three service aces, as well as 27 assists.
- Blackburn tallied 55 digs, with Autumn Wilson accounting for 14. The Beavers had four blocks through the game.
As a result of this game, the Beavers are now 7-15, and 6-7 in the SLIAC. The next matchup for the Beavers will be the first game in a Blackburn-hosted quad match, and will take place tomorrow, October 26th, 2019. The Beavers will face the visiting Greenville Panthers, and the game will start at 10:00 a.m. The Beavers will also face Iowa Wesleyan later in the afternoon, with that match starting at 4:00 p.m.