Blackburn College hosted the visiting Gorloks of Webster University for a SLIAC Women's Soccer matchup. The game took place on October 23rd, 2019 at Blackburn College in Carlinville, Illinois. The Gorloks took the game by a score of 3-0.
- Webster dominated offensively, keeping the Beavers on defense for a majority of the game.
- The score was 0-0 at halftime, and Webster scored all three of their goals in the second half.
- The Gorloks had 17 shots on goal, with Jordan Lande accounting for seven. Lande also scored two of the three goals.
- Melissa Kasper, who scored the third goal for the Gorloks, accounted for both assists on Lande's goals.
- Blackburn goalkeeper Morgan Zobrist tallied 14 saves.
As a result of this game, the Beavers are now 3-10 overall, and 1-5 in the SLIAC. Their next game will take place on Saturday, October 26th, 2019. They will travel to Jacksonville to take on the Red Devils of Eureka College. The game will be at Eureka College and will start at 3:00 p.m.